The Romeo Wide Churchills is a modern shape also proved an ideal way to update the famous association of the Churchill name with Cuban cigars. Hardly surprising then that it has gone on to become such a huge success.
Romeo y Julieta is a current pre-Revolution brand, launched around the 1850s and was officially registered in 1873. The range comprises medium strength cigars, using tobacco from the premium Vuelta Abajo region. Upon its release in 2006 this cigar became the first medium flavoured robusto from Cuba.
It shares the same tobacco blend as the Romeo y Julieta Short Churchills Cigar and the Romeo y Julieta Petit Churchills Cigar – expect strong notes of leather, tannin and minerals, with an underlying sweetness that is typical of the brand.
One of our best sellers, the Wide Churchills is the perfect everyday smoke.
- ROMEO Y JULIETA CHURCHILLS BOX 25 CIGARS
- ROMEO Y JULIETA SHORT CHURCHILLS BOX 25 CIGARS
- ROMEO Y JULIETA WIDE CHURCHILLS (TR) BOX 20 CIGARS
SMOKING TIME 45-60 min 60%
- Ring gauge: 55
- Cigar length: 130 mm
- Body: Medium – Full
- Packaging: CB-UW-n-10-n-10
- Vitola: MONTESCO
- Country of origin: Cuba
- Construction: Made by Hand ( Totalmente Hecho a Mano)
- Manufacturer information: Cuba Tobacco
- Distributor: Habanos S.A.,Calle 3ra No 2006,. Miramar, La Habana,CU
Romeo y Julieta Cigars
Cigars for Beginners
Latest Cigar News Top Cigars Cigar for Beginners Cuban Cigar Selection January 9, 202237 CUTTING, LIGHTING AND SMOKING December 30, 202127 STORING CUBAN CIGARS December 30, […]Do you like it?40 Read moreDecember 30, 2021