Romeo y Julieta is a current pre-Revolution brand, launched around the 1850s and was officially registered in 1873. The range comprises medium strength cigars, using tobacco from the premium Vuelta Abajo region. Romeo’s best known and most popular size. A round cigar, as opposed to the pressed Petit Corona, it comes in a cedar-lined tube. Medium flavoured elegance ready where and when you want it.
The Romeo y Julieta No. 3 Cigar is a great affordable, everyday smoke.
Providing a medium-bodied smoke – it delivers kicks of spiciness, before mellowing out with cedar, leather and coffee notes.
- HOYO DE MONTERREY EPICURE ESPECIAL BOX 25 CIGARS
- JUAN LOPEZ SELECCION No.1 BOX 25 CIGARS
- JOSE L. PIEDRA BREVAS BOX 25 CIGARS
SMOKING TIME 45-60 min 60%
- Ring gauge: 40
- Cigar length: 117 mm
- Body: Medium – Full
- Packaging: CB-UW-C/S-9-7-A/T-25
- Vitola: CORONITAS
- Country of origin: Cuba
- Construction: Made by Hand ( Totalmente Hecho a Mano)
- Manufacturer information: Cuba Tobacco
- Distributor: Habanos S.A.,Calle 3ra No 2006,. Miramar, La Habana,CU
Romeo y Julieta Cigars
Cigars for Beginners
Latest Cigar News Top Cigars Cigar for Beginners Cuban Cigar Selection January 9, 202237 CUTTING, LIGHTING AND SMOKING December 30, 202127 STORING CUBAN CIGARS December 30, […]Do you like it?40 Read moreDecember 30, 2021