Romeo y Julieta is a current pre-Revolution brand, launched around the 1850s and was officially registered in 1873. The range comprises medium strength cigars, using tobacco from the premium Vuelta Abajo region. Romeo’s best known and most popular size. A round cigar, as opposed to the pressed Petit Corona, it comes in a cedar-lined tube. Medium flavoured elegance ready where and when you want it.
The Romeo y Julieta No. 2 Cigar is a great affordable, everyday smoke.
Providing a medium-bodied smoke – it delivers kicks of spiciness, before mellowing out with cedar, leather and coffee notes.
- COHIBA ÁMBAR BOX 15 CIGARS
- COHIBA SIGLO I TUBOS DISPLAY 15 CIGARS
- HOYO DE MONTERREY EPICURE No.2 BOX 15 CIGARS
- MONTECRISTO EDMUNDO TUBOS 15 CIGARS
SMOKING TIME 25-30 min 30%
ROMEO Y JULIETA ROMEO No.2
- Ring gauge: 42
- Cigar length: 129 mm
- Body: Medium – Full
- Packaging: C/P-3-A/T-15
- Vitola: PETIT CORONAS
- Country of origin: Cuba
- Construction: Made by Hand ( Totalmente Hecho a Mano)
- Manufacturer information: Cuba Tobacco
- Distributor: Habanos S.A.,Calle 3ra No 2006,. Miramar, La Habana,CU
Romeo y Julieta Cigars
Cigars for Beginners
Latest Cigar News Top Cigars Cigar for Beginners Cuban Cigar Selection January 9, 202237 CUTTING, LIGHTING AND SMOKING December 30, 202127 STORING CUBAN CIGARS December 30, […]Do you like it?40 Read moreDecember 30, 2021