The Partagas Artisocrats Cigar is another addition to the full-bodied, Partagas family. Due to the shorter smoking time of this Cuban cigar – many aficionados love to pair this with a glass of liquor, after a hearty meal.
Measuring at 129mm with a 40 ring gauge, the smoking time lasts for up to an hour.
Although it’s a shorter smoke, you’re spared no flavour! Expect leathery and woody notes with additional hints of sweet coffee – all wrapped together in a silky-smooth wrapper. All as you’d expect from Partagas cigars.
Shop more from our Cuban cigar shop:
- Romeo Y Julieta Coronitas En Cendro Cigar online
- Partagas Mille Fleurs Cigar
- Bolivar Petit Coronas Cigar for sale
SMOKING TIME 45-60 min 60%
- Ring gauge: 40
- Cigar length: 129 mm
- Body: Medium – Full
- Packaging: CB-25
- Vitola: PETIT CETROS
- Country of origin: Cuba
- Construction: Made by Hand (Totalmente Hecho a Mano)
- Manufacturer information: Cuba Tobacco
- Distributor: Habanos S.A.,Calle 3ra No 2006,. Miramar, La Habana,CU
Partagas Cuban Cigars
Cigars for Beginners
Latest Cigar News Top Cigars Cigar for Beginners Cuban Cigar Selection January 9, 202237 CUTTING, LIGHTING AND SMOKING December 30, 202127 STORING CUBAN CIGARS December 30, […]Do you like it?40 Read moreDecember 30, 2021