Herman Upmann was a banker from Germany with a passion for Cuban cigars. He moved to Havana in 1844 and set up as both a banker and cigar maker. His bank closed in the early 1920s but his cigars live on as a fine example of an elegant light to medium-flavoured Habano.
All leaves in H. Upmann are from the Vuelta Abajo tobacco region. Its excellence regarding the quality of their cigars are shown in the shape of gold medals in no less than eleven international exhibitions during the 19th Century and adorn the box as does Herr Upmann’s personal signature.
This humidor contains 3 vitolas ordered as follows:
- 40 Prominentes (ring gauge 49 & 194 mm in the length)
- 30 Upmann No 2 (ring gauge 50 & 156 mm in the length)
- 30 Connaisseur No 1 (ring gauge 48 & 127 mm in the length)
SMOKING TIME 45-75 min 75%
H.UPMANN HUMIDOR 160 ANIVERSARIO VINTAGE – 2004 BOX 100 CIGARS
- Ring gauge: 52
- Cigar length: 156mm
- Body: Medium
- Packaging: SPB-S-n-n-n-100
- Category: Humidor, REPLICA ANTIGUA , VINTAGE
- Vitola: PERLAS,CORONAS GRANDES,CORONAS GORDAS,DALIAS,CAÑONAZO
- Comercial Name: SIGLO I ,SIGLO II, SIGLO III,SIGLO IV, SIGLO V, SIGLO VI
- Country of origin: Cuba
- Construction: Made by Hand (Totalmente Hecho a Mano)
- Manufacturer information: Cuba Tobacco
- Distributor: Habanos S.A.,Calle 3ra No 2006,. Miramar, La Habana,CU
Special “160 Aniversario” band.Packaging: Numbered humidor of 100 cigars (160 produced).
Numbered humidor of 100 cigars (100 produced).
Commemorates the 160th Anniversary of the H.Upmann brand. Initially, 160 humidors were produced, with number plates giving their number out of 160. Subsequently, another 100 humidors were produced with numbers out of 260. The second batch have La Casa del Habano bands in addition to the special aniversario bands.
Cigars for Beginners
Latest Cigar News Top Cigars Cigar for Beginners Cuban Cigar Selection January 9, 202237 CUTTING, LIGHTING AND SMOKING December 30, 202127 STORING CUBAN CIGARS December 30, […]Do you like it?40 Read moreDecember 30, 2021