A fine example of the smallest format made by hand in Cuba. Tiny but tasty.
Its vitola is called Entreacto (literally: Between Acts), as it was originally conceived as the perfect cigar to be smoked in between Acts at the Theatre.
We love it as a morning or an after-lunch cigar, and it comes in a wonderful dressed box of 25 Cuban Cigars. The ideal cigar for those between moments and very similar to the smaller formats seen in other brands, such as the Cohiba Panetelas Cigar.
- VEGAS ROBAINA FAMOSOS
- Hermosos No.4 Vitola
- Saint Luis Rey Regios Cigar
- H Upmann Connoisseur No. 1 Cigar
- POR LARRAÑAGA PICADORES No.1
About El Rey del Mundo Demi Tasse Cigars
SMOKING TIME 50-75 min 75%
REY DEL MUNDO DEMITASSE
- Ring gauge:30
- Cigar length:100mm / ‘
- Body: Medium – Full
- Vitola: ENTREACTOS
- Country of origin: Cuba
- Construction: Made by Hand ( Totalmente Hecho a Mano)
- Manufacturer information: Cuba Tobacco
- Distributor: Habanos S.A.,Calle 3ra No 2006,. Miramar, La Habana,CU
El Rey del Mundo Cuban Cigars
Cigar for Beginners
Latest Cigar News Top Cigars Cigar for Beginners Cuban Cigar Selection January 9, 202237 CUTTING, LIGHTING AND SMOKING December 30, 202127 STORING CUBAN CIGARS December 30, […]Do you like it?39 Read moreDecember 30, 2021