ABOUT THE PARTAGAS LEGADOS EDICION LIMITADA 2020
Partagás Legados is made ” totalmente a Mano con Tripa Larga” Totally handmade with Long Filler, with wrapper, filler and binder leaves from the Vuelta Abajo* zone, in Pinar del Río* region, where the best tobacco of the world is grown and made by Cuban expert cigar rollers.
Thed Habanos Ediciones Limitadas are the most awaited of the year by most aficionados. They are characterized by their exclusive vitolas , which are not included in the regular range of the brand’s portfolio, and are distinguished by the careful selections of all their leaves, (wrapper, filler and binder), aged for a minimum period of two years.
Partagás Legados Edición Limitada 2020
Factory name Hermosos No.2, (48 ring gauge x 157 mm length).
- Mature brown wrapper with colored, soft and silky tints
- Woody, smoky and roasted flavour, with slight bitter, earthy and spicy tips, and very sweet in the background; leaves us with memories of dried fruits, coffee, cinnamon, pepper, cocoa and honey, with a very long and persistent aftertaste
- Woody, toasted, roasted, spicy and sweet aroma, which leaves us memories of leather, smoked cedar, cocoa, raisins, hazelnuts, vanilla, pepper and molasses.
- Medium to full flavour, somewhat lighter than the brand’s blend due to its ageing.
- Even and homogeneous combustion until the end of the smoke.
- Matt dark gray ash with medium gray veins, compact and durable.
- Smoking time between 60 and 70 minutes approximately.